SPECTROPHOTOMETER ZUZI 4101
Very useful and easy to use spectrophotometer for measurements in the visible spectral range. Features:
- Compact and robust design.
- Manual wavelenght selector and digital display for reading the obtained results.
- Blank (0% ABS) and auto zero (0%T) easy to perform. Selection of the operation mode by pressing one button.
- Sample compartment for a 10mm light path cell. Include 2 glass cells and a black cell to perform the auto zero.
- Measurements of absorbance and transmittance in the visible spectral range. Model 4111RS allows quantitative analysis by taking a sample of known concentration as reference or by entering the F factor value (Abs=F-Conc).
- Model 4111RS is provided with RS232 output to connect to a computer and application software based on Windows that allows calculation of concentration curves using up to 12 reference samples, and kinetics curves.